Postby [GM]Thor » 03 Jan 2017, 16:56

Hello Adventurers..
Thanks for All Participants :)

This is 3 Best Story and Your Christmas Wish:
1st place : Kazehaya
2nd place : GhostPhantoM
3rd place : Bofoi

My Christmas Story: A Christmas Wish

Seasons changing, Christmas is fast approaching. All the little children are excited about it. Caroling here and there, Christmas songs are being sung. Here it is, the Christmas season. Reminiscing the past when I was a child, I was that excited too about Christmas. And, that has not change until now. The only change happened back then and now is that I have my own godchildren. I have been wondering about what to give them. I believe that is another reason of being excited about Christmas. It is the smiles children give you when they receive your gift. The thank yous you get from giving.
Every Christmas, me and my family has always been together to celebrate it. As for this Christmas, I want this to happen again. It is because there will come a time when we cannot do this anymore. My father recently died so it has been hard on us. But I know that he in heaven does not want to see us sulking. So I am going to be strong for him. I want my family to be united and spend Christmas together. I also want us to understand each other more deeply. I wish that we will never break apart again and stay as a family.
Another wish of mine for Christmas, in terms of material things, is a teddy bear. In hard times, a teddy bear always calms me down whenever I hug it. I have a large collection of teddy bears in my house. I have this really big obsession of teddy bears. I always asked one every Christmas from my friends when we exchanged gifts. I like all kinds of things depicting teddy bears.
I do hope this Christmas would be another end of the year which we can all remember in the distant future. Family, friends and love ones, they are the most important gifts a child or even me could have. They are the most important treasures of my life and Christmas is a season that can bring us closer to each other. I thank God who has given life to me and let me experience this wonderful world he created. Christmas, a season where we are reminded that happiness from receiving a gift is a memory that lasts a lifetime.

Caption:
Setiap saat dalam sehari memiliki arti dan nilai tersendiri.
Pagi membawa HARAPAN, Sore membawa IMAN.
Petang membawa CINTA, Malam membawa KETENANGAN.
Semoga semuanya ada pada Anda.
SELAMAT NATAL 2016 DAN TAHUN BARU 2017.

Cristmas is such delightful time wheter you are Christian or not like me,why?cause Christmas there is holiday as no work and can sit and relax.

i'm not celebrating that but i have family whos celebrate cristmas every years.They bought Cristmast Tree and a lot of gift box for their child.i wanna going to their party,but unfortunaly i still have a lot job to do.

So for my wish is I wish I can doing my job well and finished at time before cristmas holiday coming,so I can Spend the holiday with my friend and my family to enjoy the Holiday time.And for another wish I hope I can win the event from ATO.

Alfheim Tales Online
====================================
Reward :
Best Story:
• *5 Christmas Costume Set x1
• 10 Gemspack Lv.5
• 1 VIP Wing (7days)
• 10 Beer
• 10 Christmas Loudspeaker
• Gold Bag (U) x1

2nd Best Story:
• Lights Reindeer Mount (Permanent) x1
• 5 Gemspack Lv.5
• 1 VIP Wing (7days)
• 10 Beer
• Gold Bag (B) x2

3rd Best Story:
• Pink Cloud Mount (Permanent) x1
• 5 Gemspack Lv.4
• 1 VIP Wing ( 7days)
• 10 Beer
• Gold Bag (B) x1

5 Random story will get:
• Christmas Garment Pack (5-day) x1
• 2 Exp Scroll
• Gold Bag (S) x1

Congratulation for all Winners !!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year ;)

*All GM Decision is Absolute &
OrangeGame reserves the right to end or change the terms of this event with or without any notification.
[GM]Thor

Return to Events